21 December 2006

happy holidays y’all!

Atomic Blondie has been thin on the ground of late, but as no indication of things to come. I’ve enjoyed my little foray into cyber-communication this year + intend to continue with added commitment, creativity + regularity! (Maybe a set of steak knives thrown in.)

For now, this photo explains my state, + my need for rest + rejuvenation. Weeze + I jet off to Tasvegas on Sunday + I plan to stay far far away from computers for the next 2½ weeks. Yay for screen-free down-time!

I was writing my Nana’s chrimbo letter on the weekend, + reflecting on the year gone by, as you do. It’s been a big one for me. Loads + loads of highlights, a couple of lowlights, but most importantly a truckload of beautiful people to keep me company, celebrate with me + steer me through the obstacles. At the risk of sounding like an overblown Oscars speech… thanks for your friendship + support in 2006. How lucky am I? Pretty bloody lucky I reckon.

1 comment:

Sir Roar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.